The Governing Council
The Governing Council is the highest decision-making body in the Polytechnic. Comprising seasoned technocrats with enviable track records in their various disciplines, the members are of proven integrity, dedicated, honest and committed to raising high-quality technical manpower for the nation.
- Mr. J.O. Ayoola – BSc. M.Ed.– Chairman
- Dr. KanmiAlo – PhD, DBA, MA.PGCE, PGDM, MCIM DIP Market Research (Market Research Society Great Britain)- Member
- Prof. A.G. Adegbogi - BSc, M.Sc., PhD
- Mr. Paul Olarewaju Odubayo – BSc, ACA – Member
- Permanent Sec. Osun State Ministry of Education .Oshogbo– Member
- Chief RaphealMakanjuolaEsan – (SAN) – LLB(Hons)L.LM,B.L- Member
- Prof A.G. Adegboyega – BSc(ife), M.Sc.(Brown)PhD (Nottingham)- Member
- Mr. AtilolaJagbalo – B.Sc., MBA, FCIE – Member
- Mrs. D.A.A. Alo – L.L.B.(Hons),L.L.M(Hons) (Dip.Pub.Admin) - Registrar/Secretary to council
Academic Board Member
2. Deputy Rector
3. Polytechnic Librarian
4. Director of School
5. All Heads of Department
6. Two Academic Staff Representatives
7. All Chief Lecturers
Function of the Academic Board
The Board shall be responsible for:
- The decision and management of academic matters of the polytechnic including the regulation of admission, the award of certificates and diplomas, scholarship, prizes and other academic distinctions.
- Making to the council, periodic reports on such academic matters as the Academic Board may deem fit or as the council may from time to time direct and
- Discharge and other functions which the Council may delegate to it.